This is a classic CRUD application, backed by a JDBC database. It demonstrates:
- Handling asynchronous results, Handling time-outs
- Achieving, Futures to use more idiomatic error handling.
- Accessing a JDBC database, using Anorm.
- Replaced the embedded JS & CSS libraries with WebJars.
- Play and Scala-based template engine implementation
- Integrating with a CSS framework (Twitter Bootstrap). Twitter Bootstrap requires a different form layout to the default one that the Play form helper generates, so this application also provides an example of integrating a custom form input constructor.
- Flat-UI with Twitter Bootstrap to improve the look and feel of the application
View original post 147 more words