This blog shows the basic usage and effect of git-flow operations.
git-flow are a set of git extensions to provide high-level repository operations for Vincent Driessen’s branching model. It has attracted a lot of attention because it is very well suited to collaboration and scaling the development team.
- Git flow provides excellent command line help and output
- Git-flow is a merge based solution. It doesn’t rebase feature branches
- One of the great things about GitFlow is that it makes parallel development very easy, by isolating new development from finished work
- Collaboration make it easier for two or more developers
- Better support for release staging area
- Support for emergency fixes at any time of development
View original post 1,416 more words