The following blog and attached code represent a simple example of Amazon Web Services in the Scala way with Play Framework using AWScala but in this blog I have implemented only Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) functionalities.
AWScala: AWS SDK on the Scala REPL
AWScala enables Scala developers to easily work with Amazon Web Services in the Scala way.
Though AWScala objects basically extend AWS SDK for Java APIs, you can use them with less stress on Scala REPL or
AWScala Supported Services
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- AWS Security Token Service (STS)
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Amazon Simple Queue Service（Amazon SQS）
- Amazon Redshift
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon SimpleDB
Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- S3Utility to create/upload bucket/file on AWS S3: S3Utility.scala
View original post 779 more words