Playing with i18n messages of Play Framework on client-side
The following blog and attached code represent an example to compute localized messages of Play Application on client side.
- Used Play JsMessages library to access i18n messages from client-side
- Embedded JS & CSS libraries with WebJars.
- Integrating with a CSS framework (Twitter Bootstrap 3.1.1)
- Bootswatch-Darkly with Twitter Bootstrap 3.1.1 to improve the look and feel of the application
- To run the Play Framework, you need JDK 6 or later
- Install Typesafe Activator if you do not have it already. You can get it from here
./activator clean compileto build the product
./activator runto execute the product
- playing-jsmessages should now be accessible…
View original post 15 more words