Building Reactive Play application with Slick extensions for PostgreSQL
This is a classic CRUD application, backed by a PostgreSQL database. It demonstrates:
- Handling asynchronous results, Handling time-outs
- Achieving, Futures to use more idiomatic error handling.
- Accessing a JDBC database, using Slick.
- Achieving, table pagination and sorting functionality.
- Embedded JS & CSS libraries with WebJars.
- Play and Scala-based template engine implementation
- Integrating with a CSS framework (Twitter Bootstrap 3.1.1). Twitter Bootstrap requires a different form layout to the default one that the Play form helper generates, so this application also provides an example of integrating a custom form input constructor.
- Bootswatch-Yeti with Twitter Bootstrap 3.1.1 to improve the look and feel of the application
View original post 94 more words