Play 2.3.0 application with ReactiveMongo – reactive, asynchronous and non-blocking Scala driver for MongoDB.
This is a classic CRUD application, backed by a MongoDB database. It demonstrates:
- Achieving, Futures to use more idiomatic error handling.
- Accessing a MongoDB database, using ReactiveMongo.
- Achieving, table pagination and sorting functionality.
- Replaced the embedded JS & CSS libraries with WebJars.
- Play and Scala-based template engine implementation
- Bootswatch-United with Twitter Bootstrap 3.1.1 to improve the look and feel of the application
- The Github code for the project is at : playing-reactive-mongo
- Clone the project into local system
- To run the Play framework 2.3.0, you need JDK 6 or later
- Install Typesafe Activator if you do not have it already. You can get it from here: download
activator clean compileto build the product
activator runto execute the product
- playing-reactive-mongo should now be accessible at localhost:9000
View original post 68 more words